The pre-Christmas period is the most beautiful time of the year. Dark evenings are lit up by beautiful Christmas decorations. Inspiration and ideas for original gifts appear in stores, and we search through the recipe pages to choose the best and surprise our guests. We know that not everyone is a fan of cooking, so we have prepared for you Christmas kitchen boards, thanks to which preparing Christmas Eve dishes will be a pleasure.
The eye-catching and well-equipped kitchen is the most important room in the whole house. This is where the tastiest dishes are made, especially the Christmas ones. Preparing the Christmas Eve supper, especially for a large family, is a challenge, so it's important to make it as easy as possible. One of the accessories that will make cutting vegetables and fish go quickly and efficiently is a glass kitchen board. This inconspicuous kitchen gadget will save you time and water.
Glass kitchen boards do not require careful scrubbing after cutting meat or fish, all you need to do is wash them with dishwashing liquid with a little water. Tempered glass has the advantage of not getting scratched, is resistant to temperature and damage, so it is also suitable for washing in dishwashers. What's more - the original Christmas design will introduce a Christmas atmosphere to any kitchen. After finishing the cutting, the kitchen boards will be a unique winter decoration.
Below are our Christmas Eve inspirations:
1. A glass cutting board Coffee and Gift is a practical reminder for everyone who buys Christmas presents at the last moment. With such a board on the kitchen worktop, the chances of buying presents on time will increase significantly. After exhausting shopping you will certainly deserve a delicious vanilla coffee.
2. A glass cutting board The illuminated Christmas tree will introduce Christmas directly to your kitchen and warm the raw white interior. When decorating the house for the coming days, it is worth making sure that the kitchen creates an idyllic, winter climate that will inspire you to make culinary experiments.
3. A glass cutting board The Maltese with a Fly will awaken the Christmas spirit in each of you. The December decorations need not be boring - put on a bit of humor and grace, and by the way, in all this bustle, do not forget about your four-legged friends.
4. A glass cutting board Cherries on Wood is the smell of Christmas cake in every home! Do you remember those tempting smells coming out of the kitchen a few days before Christmas Eve? Notes of orange, vanilla, gingerbread with cherry jam? Get inspired and create unique, fragrant and tasty pastries.
5. A glass cutting board Herbs and Spices is absolutely necessary when preparing fish and salads - there are no good dishes without aromatic herbs! Don't be afraid to use them, in the right proportions, your guests will be delighted with your ideas.
In this special time, remember your loved ones, whom you can give this functional gift today - more designs in our offer for you.